Personal Service With a Professional Approach
We are a progressive oilfield service company that strives to meet our customers demands of environmental and fiscal responsibility while still offering our employees excellent wages and benefits. Individuals are rewarded with a comprehensive training program and safe and enjoyable working conditions.
MROR is also pleased to offer year round employment with stable hours and schedules to ensure our employees are able to enjoy a full life outside of work.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS:
- Shift Operator Position
MROR Shift Operator Position
The Operator position is responsible for the day-to-day safety and customer service-oriented operations of waste treatment, oil treatment and water injection. The Operator will be in constant contact with customers and therefore, must demonstrate excellent communications skills and a high level of customer service. The Operator must be personally motivated in learning the basic plant processes. This is a safety-sensitive role and due to the nature of working conditions, the Operator is required to be mentally and physically fit to in order to successfully perform the tasks and responsibilities of this role.
The responsibilities of this role include, but are not limited to:
- Plant safety (i.e. ensuring that each operation is following SOP’s and safety work procedures, SWP permitting, Hazard Assessments
- Responsible for truck unloading, oil emulsion and water & vac trucks
- Managing ongoing filter changing and pump maintenance
- Conducting boiler operations, testing and steam system operations
- Conducting daily, weekly and monthly plant checks
- Performing general cleaning duties throughout the day
The successful candidate will have:
- A High School Diploma, General Education Diploma or equivalent
- 5th class or high boiler ticket is an asset.
- A valid and acceptable Driver’s license.
- Valid and current safety tickets, including; H2S Alive, First Aid Level One C, Confined Space Entry, WHIMS and TDG
- A strong attention to detail, communication skills and a profound ability to work long hours in a mentally and physically demanding work environment
- Proven ability to work well under a frequent amount of supervision
- Must demonstrate excellent customer service skills.